Monday, October 15, 2012

100 Healthy Snacks

After my first baby I had to lose 45 lbs. One of the ways that I decided to help drop the weight was by keeping a food diary at mynetdiary.com . It's been a great way so far to lose the last 30 lbs. For some reason the first 15 came off in the first two months, but after that it seemed to halt. Ironically, I this brought me down to my pre-pregnancy weight!

One of the things that I discovered from using mynetdiary was how fattening some of my snacks were! So, I decided to try and post some healthy snacks that are better for me and my baby that range between 50-250 calories.

1. Grapes
2. Pistachios
3. Pepperjack cheese, cheddar cheese, or string cheese
4. hummus and baked carrot or sweet potato chips
5. Strawberries
6. cashews and peanuts
7. peach and yogurt smoothie
8. carrots
9. deviled eggs
10. spinach artichoke dip
11. applesauce
12. apple chips
13. olives
14. cherry tomatoes
15. pesto and sweet potato fries
16. a banana
17.  snap peas
18. popcorn with parmesan, chili powder, and cayenne pepper
19. bell peppers and sour cream dill dip
20. baked brie and tomatoes
21. an orange
22. jello
23. grilled asparagus
24.

No comments:

Post a Comment